SIM information system Online.
Here, you will learn about PTA’s Pakistan Mobile SIM Information System with short code 668.
Track mobile SIM information.
- The only reason this app was created was to allow individual.
- Users and family members to gather telephone information about the person who was bothering them.
- This application contains very little and obsolete data. The developers of this app value privacy. This app does not really show the data of users who have biometric test of their SIM.
- The developers of the app did not express any unfair or negative intent behind the creation of the App.
- The numbers searched by users are neither saved nor used.
- This application is available for free for informational purposes .
- Only and is not guaranteed to be specific functional or secure.
- And developers of this software are always willing and able to download this application.
- If The government of Pakistan or the authorities make the relevant decision.To uninstall this application. Use for your own expenses.
SIM card information system with CNIC
Currently, 5 SIMs and above are not allowed through CNIC.You must be extremely careful about presenting your thumbprints as biometric identification is not required for prizes or gifts.
Fraudsters can misuse information to steal your name and activate other SIM connections without your consent to your CNIC.Please make sure your SIM is received after biometric verification. and the sales representative will not transfer the SIM, please file your complaint first. You must have your CNIC, your arrival dates, the company whose sales channels have been visited.
Pakistan sim tracker with name and address
Here are some simple steps you can take to get SIM owner data online and trace mobile number in Pakistan.
The Pakistan Telecommunications Authority (PTA) has set up a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) information system. In response to related security threats and to guarantee membership regulations in the cellular market.
The project aims to provide a user-friendly facility to mobile users in Pakistan to determine.
How many SIMs each mobile operator has registered against their respective CNIC numbers.
You will receive responses from 6 companies with multiple CNIC connections (Mobilink, Warid, Zong, Telenor, SCO, and Ufone). The service will not give you a cell number, but will tell you the number instead.
All SIM information by sending SMS .
- Send blank SMS to Warid: 668.
- Zong: Send a blank SMS to 668.
- Send a blank SMS to Ufone: 668.
- Send a blank SMS to Telenor: 668.
SIM verification system in Pakistan
To ensure your safety and prevent your SIM from being registered in the absence of invalid credentials. Please follow these basic steps taken through PTA SIM testing system:
- See only biometric verification facility for your SIM transactions.
- Provide valid National Sales Agent Computerized Identity Card (CNIC) number
- Position your thumb / finger on NADRA’s BVS Verification Scanner.
- Make sure you use a link to a SIM recognized by the PTA biometric verification system to avoid blockchain.
How To Check Online PTA SIM Information System
Open the browser and follow the steps below to check your SIM information online:
- First, go to the official website “cnic.sims.pk”.
- Enter your CNIC number as shown in the form box.
- Just a second, your SIM number information appears in table size.
- The table includes your active SIM number.
PTA SIM Information System
The Pakistan Telecommunications Authority (PTA) is a government body that oversees and coordinates national telecommunication networks. In the 2000’s, cell phones became cheaper and easier for the common man.
Pakistan has seen a dramatic increase in smartphone users in the coming years. The PTA SIM Information System was implemented in 2009 to digitally register the growing number of SIM users.
This method enables the public to verify their ID card with the number of active SIMs. This blog includes detailed discussions about PTA SIM Information System and related services.
Follow the completed steps carefully to check your SMS data:
- Open your mobile SMS text box.
- In this box, type your CNIC number without dashing.
- Send your SMS to 668 USSD.
- You will receive an SMS with the active SIM information registered to your CNIC number.